Trilogy Lacrosse Overnight Camps offer technical and tactical training for developing lacrosse players with an emphasis on competition, fun and learning. Our camps take place at premier preparatory schools and collegiate campuses complete with great playing fields, and facilities. For one week, campers receive excellent lacrosse coaching and skill building training from our collegiate and professional staff, both on and off the field.
Trilogy Lacrosse is proud to be back at Southwestern University in 2014 for another incredible Overnight Summer Camp. Register now and secure your spot at our Premier event in Texas!
Special features for our 2014 Austin, TX Summer Camp:
- NATIONAL DIRECTOR Brian Farrell will lead
- EXTRA INSTRUCTIONAL SESSION added on Monday
- UPDATED CURRICULUM with New Skills and Drills
- Unparalleled RAFFLE including the MYSTERY BOX and PERSONAL PRO PRIZES
- NEW MERCHANDISE featuring original designs not found in stores
• Trilogy Lacrosse National Director on-site for the duration of camp
• Excellent camper to coach ratio (10:1)
• 8 instructional sessions
• 4 scrimmage sessions
• Drills and daily schedules based off the Trilogy KYP Curriculum
• The Trilogy Hunt
• The famous ‘Trilogy Raffle’ featuring Under Armour gear, personal pro prizes and mystery boxes
• Camp store with limited edition Trilogy Lacrosse merchandise
Trilogy Lacrosse's Overnight Camps are geared towards middle school and high school players looking to spend a week away from home with their friends, improving their individual lacrosse skills and having the time of their lives.
• Boys grades 5-11 (based on school year prior to summer event)
• Middle school division: Grades 5-8, intermediate and advanced players
• High school division: Grades 9-11, intermediate and developing players
• Multi-sport athletes
• Sleepaway camp enthusiasts