Trilogy Lacrosse is hiring and has a number of opportunities available in a full time, internship or summer staff capacity. Specific openings are at the bottom of this page - these blocks are updated frequently and always contain the current openings. Application instructions are below.
When To Apply
We are accepting applications and conducting interviews on a rolling basis and recommend you apply immediately.
How To Apply
Applicants for ALL positions will now apply through our online application powered by Workbright. The application can be accessed from the below "Click Here and Apply" button if positions are open. You should have your Resume & Personal Statement prepared before starting the online application.
Exception: COLLEGE COACHES Interested in working our recruiting events should complete the COLLEGE COACH RSVP FORM and we will be in touch to coordinate details.
Applicants for Summer Event Management and Instructional Event Coaching Staff
1. Resume including relevant experience
2. One Page Personal Statement
- Why do you want to work in this position?
- Why do you want to work with Trilogy Lacrosse?
- How do you expect this position to impact your future?
You will submit your Resume and Cover Letter answering the above questions as well as contact information for 1 reference through the workbright online system.
Trilogy Lacrosse is hiring qualified individuals to work at our summer tournaments below serving in event management roles that include Field Marshals, Merchandise Sales, Parking Support and Facility Management. Tournament staffers should have completed at least 1 year of college and have experience in event operations and/or lacrosse coaching.
- Atlanta: June 3-4
- Baltimore: June 10-11
- Gettysburg: June 17-18
- Rider: June 24-25
- Trilogy 24 (MD): June 29-30
- Providence: July 15-16
Trilogy Lacrosse has limited on-field coaching positions open at our Boys and Girls Camps and Aces events all over the country. Camp Staff Coaching candidates must be passionate for the sport, have collegiate playing experience, and be comfortable with public speaking.
- Kentucky Overnight Camp (Boys): June 5-9
- Austin Overnight Camp (Boys+Girls): June 12-16
- New England Overnight Camp (Boys): July 10-14
- Academic Aces (Boys): July 11-14
- Future Aces South (Boys+ Girls): July 17-21
- Millbrook Overnight Camp (Boys): July 17-21
- Future Aces Midwest (Boys): July 17-20
- Future Aces New Engl. (Boys+Girls): July 23-26
- Future Aces East (Boys): July 24-28
- Surf + Lax Camp (Boys): July 31-August 4
- The Experience (Girls): July 31-August 4
Trilogy Lacrosse has 2 Open Internship positions. You can click on the below internship titles to see each job description.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Interviews will begin in January 2017. Start Date for this position is May 22nd or May 30th, 2017 depending on your end of year schedule. The end date is August 4, 2017
You will be based out of our Jersey City, NJ office for most of the summer, and will also be working on-site at a number of our events throughout the course of the summer.
College Coaches interested in working our recruiting events should complete the link at the box below. We have paid positions at the following events:
- Gettysburg Recruiting - June 17-18 (Gettysburg College)
- Trilogy 24 Recruiting - June 29-30 (Goucher College)
- Providence Recruiting - July 15-16 (Bryant University)
- Academic Aces 2020/21 - July 11-13 (Goucher College)
- Academic Aces 2018/19 - July 12-14 (Goucher College)