*Application instructions for all positions are located on the bottom of this page
COACHING & EVENT MANAGEMENT
2016 Summer Events Nationwide
Do you want to pursue a career coaching lacrosse? Are you interested in spending the summer on a lacrosse field teaching the next generation of players?
Trilogy Lacrosse has positions open for 2016 Summer Camp Staff and Tournament Event Management. Coaching candidates must be passionate for the sport, have collegiate playing experience, and be comfortable with public speaking. Tournament staffers must have experience in event operations and/or lacrosse coaching.
Full-Time Employment Positions based in Brooklyn, NY Headquarters
Are you interested in gaining professional experience in sales and marketing? Are you interested in a career in sports management? Is lacrosse your passion?
Full Time Positions have been filled - we will post new opportunities here when they become available.
Summer Positions based in Brooklyn, NY
All internships are based in company headquarters in Brooklyn, NY. Some event travel is required for Tournament Operations Intern and Camp Operations Intern.
Below is a sample of our 2015 Internships, we will post updated Summer 2016 positions in January.
WHEN TO APPLY
We are accepting applications and conducting interviews on a rolling basis and recommend you apply immediately.
HOW TO APPLY
- Application Requirements - For All Positions Listed Above
(a) Resume including relevant experience
(b) One Page Personal Statement (make sure to include your name on personal statement)
(c) One Letter of Recommendation from current or past Lacrosse Coach or employer.
*Letter of Recommendation should be submitted in separate email and sent directly from author*
All Application Requirements should be sent as email attachments to:
Jimmy Vlahakis: email@example.com
Please address the following questions in your Personal Statement:
- Why do you want to spend the summer/work full time in this position?
- Why do you want to work with Trilogy Lacrosse?
- How do you expect this position to impact your future?
- Submission Process: Please submit Resume and Personal Statement in one email. Letter of Recommendation should be submitted in separate email and sent directly from author. Email Subject of all application requirements is: Trilogy Employment: [Name of Desired Position]: Your Name